Owing to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility equipped with ultramodern CAD/ CAM technologies, we provide buyers with energy efficient Crane Hoist Soft Starters. Designed to be compact, the starters are highly productive with long service life. We offer them in bulk. Buyers can come to us with request of customizations, as we can manufacture the starters as per technical specifications provided to us.
- Starts motor in full load less than 1.5 times of motor full load current with a duty cycle up to 600 starts per/hr .
- Steps less reduced voltage start which ensures a constant low starting current and incremental voltage and torque to the motor to get smooth acceleration.
- As the motor speed increases, the controller impedance decreases due to counter EMF feedback to achieve constant incremental voltage torque for motor.
- This achieves very soft and smooth starting of load to Crane hoist since the starting of motor in full load takes only less than 1.5 times of motor full load current.
- This helps in optimizing the power source i.e., transformer or generator capacity. Optimized power system also gives savings in capital, cost savings and revenue expenditure due to higher efficiency.
Salient Features :
- Complete motor starting engineering solution as a part of pre-sales service to customer
- Extremely rugged in construction . Suitable for extreme weather conditions like dust and desert environment.
- Low starting Current
- Starting of motor in gensets
- Starting of motor in full load less than1.5 times of motor full load current
- Starting of motor with limited power
- Built in bypass for full voltage during running
- No Harmonics generation - Zero Harmonics
- No forced cooling required
- Protection relay for under voltage / over voltage
- Virtually no maintenance
- Easy to install and operate
- Indigenous components and Flux control technology
Applicable Industries : Sugar Industry, Paper industry, Automobile Industries Rubber Industry, Textile industry, Mining industry etc.
- Operating voltage : 415V/3300V/6600V/11000, 50/60Hz
- Control voltage : II0VDC/240VAC.50Hz
- Auxiliary supply : 240 V AC
- Insulation : Class H/F
- Duty Cycle : 50 - 600 starts per/hr (As per clients requirement)
- Method of cooling : Natural air cooled.
- Enclosure : Floor mounting cubicle with Bottom/Top cable entry in IP 54 grade of protection suitable for indoor installation.
- Finish : Epoxy powder coated.
- The motor output in Kw, rated voltage, full load current, speed, power factor etc
- Control supply voltage, Auxiliary supply voltage
- The motor torque speed characteristic
- The load torque speed characteristic
- The inertia of motor rotor as well as machine rotating parts.